Call for AbstractsApplicants are invited to share their scientific results at the event as a poster. In addition, a small number of short talks may be selected from submitted abstracts. Posters will be displayed on poster boards in a dedicated area at the venue, and should not exceed 841 mm (width) × 1189 mm (length) (A0 size). Short talks will be 10 mins long.
Abstracts must be submitted via the online participant portal before the deadline (31st January 2018).
Accepted abstracts will be searchable on the Course website.
Abstract submission guide
- Each applicant can submit more than one abstract to the event.
- After logging in, select the 'Abstract' tab on the top menu of your participant account on the Course website.
- Abstract Track: The abstract submission of Ph.D. students, postdocs and senior scientists should be into the Poster track. If you would like your abstract to be considered for presentation as a short talk, please answer 'Yes' to the question about oral presentation.
- Title: Your abstract title should be short and informative, and must not exceed 200 characters.
- Authors and Institutions: Please add authors by using the 'Add/Edit Author' button.
- Abstract Body: Your abstract body can have a maximum of 100 words.
- Editing and submission: You can edit your abstract through the online system as you wish before your submission deadline, clicking 'Save' to keep your abstract as a draft. To submit your abstract to the event, simply click 'Submit'. Please proofread your work carefully and ensure all details are correct ahead of submission. You can view your final text by clicking the ‘Preview’ button in the ‘Abstracts’ page.